Don't Work with Blockspell Startup Studio!

Blockspell Startup Studio (Yellow Fest organizer) - a virtual company without an office and portfolio. Be careful when cooperating with them. Blockspell didn't pay for my work. They can do the same to you.

The company and its employees are very secretive. Perhaps the company consists of two real people (Jose Batalla and Evgeniia-Liza (Eva) Sheliukhina) and several virtual ones. The company's roots are in Panama. Blockspell's startup studio is completely opaque and suspicious.

Jose Batalla (CEO) didn't fulfill his obligations to me. I developed and implemented a marketing strategy for Blockspell Startup Studio and Yellow Fest. I did not get paid for my work. I suppose that's how they behave with everyone.

Popular posts from this blog

Blockspell Startup Studio Does Not Fulfill Its Obligations

The Organizers of Yellow Fest are Dishonest and Non-Professional